Friday, July 13, 2012

26-02-1991

Today I'll just post something I wrote a couple of years ago... it's not even a story, is a fictionalised mix of some memories I had -and still have- from my childhood and that I didn't want to forget. I translated into English for my master's so you have both versions available. The aim was more to reflect the point of view of a small boy rather than creating a proper story.

Avui només us deixo una cosa que vaig escriure fa un parell d'anys... ni tan sols és una història, és la barreja ficcionalitzada d'alguns records que tenia -i encara tinc- de la meva infantesa i que no volia perdre. Ho vaig traduïr a l'anglès pel màster de manera que teniu ambdues versions disponibles. L'objectiu era reflectir el punt de vista d'un nen petit més que no pas crear una història com Déu mana.

26-02-1991 ENGLISH

26-02-1991 CATALÀ

No comments:

Post a Comment