Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Note: Opinion holder / Nota: Opinador

A few days ago one of the editors in NacióGranollers asked me if I'd like to write a monthly opinion article on the newspaper. Being as drawn as I am to giving my opinion even when nobody cares about it, imagine when I'm asked for it. You can read my first article here. That is, if you can read Catalan... The articles are supposed to be mainly about local topics so I'll only translate them into English if I think they can be of some interest. Besides, I'd like to leave my more political-oriented opinions out of this blog, which I see as something more exclusively professional, so you're going to seldom see them here.



Fa uns dies un dels editors del digital NacióGranollers em va preguntar si m'interessaria escriure un article d'opinió mensual al diari. Amb la mania que tinc de donar la meva opinió sobre tot fins i tot quan a ningú li interessa, imagineu-vos si me la demanen. Podeu llegir el meu primer article aquí. Suposo que deixaré un enllaç aquí a la barra lateral per qui vulgui accedir als articles. Com que aquest blog és de caire més professional -i gens polític- i els articles estaran basats en Granollers i comarca deixaré a l'elecció de cadascú si hi vol entrar o no i aquí seguiré amb el de sempre, a no ser que algun article en concret tingui interès general.

No comments:

Post a Comment