Saturday, March 09, 2013

Lists - My Top 10 albums

As I did with fiction books a while ago, here's my music album's Top 10. I've left out many albums I love, picking just then of them hasn't been easy. As it happened with the first list I'm not stating they're the best ever -there are a few unmissable landmarks, though- but just some of the ones that have shocked, liked or influenced me the most. I'm linking a song for each album in case you want to know what do they sound like.


So here they come. With no particular order:

Judas Priest - British Steel (1980).

Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin II (1969).

Fleetwood Mac - Rumours (1977).

 Sopa de Cabra - Ben Endins (1991).

The Hellacopters - By the Grace of God (2002).

The Who - Quadrophenia (1973).
 
Kortatu - Azken Guda Dantza (1988).
 
Johnny Cash - At Folsom Prison (1968).

David Bowie - The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars (1972).

Guns N' Roses - Appetite for Destruction (1987).

No comments:

Post a Comment